|Please add new comments in new sections, e.g., by clicking here. Thanks. SarekOfVulcan|
Because of their length, the previous discussions on this page have been archived. If further archiving is needed, see Wikipedia:How to archive a talk page.
- 1 New England Wikipedia Day @ MIT: Saturday Jan 18
- 2 Books & Bytes New Years Double Issue
- 3 Your recent request
- 4 Can you get those recent outing edits oversighted?
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for February 18
- 6 You're invited: Women's History Edit-a-thons in Massachusetts this March
- 7 The Signpost: 26 February 2014
- 8 Books & Bytes, Issue 4
- 9 Wikipedia talk:Editor review#RfC: Should we mark WP:ER as historical?
- 10 IRC
- 11 Fuck
- 12 (test) The Signpost: 05 March 2014
New England Wikipedia Day @ MIT: Saturday Jan 18
|NE Meetup #4: January 18 at MIT Building 5|
Dear Fellow Wikimedian,
You have been invited to the New England Wikimedians 2014 kick-off party and Wikipedia Day Celebration at Building Five on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus on Saturday, January 18th, from 3-5 PM. Afterwards, we will be holding an informal dinner at a local restaurant. If you are curious to join us, please do so, as we are always looking for people to come and give their opinion! Finally, be sure to RSVP here if you're interested.
(You can unsubscribe from future notifications for Boston-area events by removing your name from this list.)
Books & Bytes New Years Double Issue
Your recent request
I regret to inform you that I've closed your most recent request as 'no consensus' following a bureaucrat discussion.
Can you get those recent outing edits oversighted?
- I had already emailed Oversight at that point. --SarekOfVulcan (talk) 21:39, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited List of songs from Sesame Street, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Mark Ingram (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You're invited: Women's History Edit-a-thons in Massachusetts this March
|Women's History Edit-a-thons in Massachusetts this March - You are invited!
|New England Wikimedians is excited to announce a series of Wikipedia edit-a-thons that will be taking place at colleges and universities throughout Massachusetts as part of Wikiwomen's History Month from March 1 - March 31. We encourage you to join in an edit-a-thon near you, or to participate remotely if you are unable to attend in person (for the full list of articles, click here). Events are currently planned for the cities/towns of Boston, Northampton, South Hadley, and Cambridge. Further information on dates and locations can be found on our user group page.
Questions? Contact Girona7 (talk)
The Signpost: 26 February 2014
- Special report: Diary of a protester—Wikimedian perishes in Ukrainian unrest
- Traffic report: Snow big deal
- WikiProject report: Racking brains with neuroscience
- Featured content: Odin salutes you
- Recent research: CSCW '14 retrospective; the impact of SOPA on deletionism
Books & Bytes, Issue 4
Wikipedia talk:Editor review#RfC: Should we mark WP:ER as historical?
You are invited to join the discussion at Wikipedia talk:Editor review#RfC: Should we mark WP:ER as historical?. As you participated in Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/Wikipedia:Editor review (2nd nomination) last year, you may be interested in the current RfC discussing closing and marking ER as historical. —/Mendaliv/2¢/Δ's/ 02:54, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
Hi, re the AN discussion, please see .
I hope this isn't 'canvassing' - I'm posting this to precisely 3 people (you, Britmax, and Mr. Stradivarius), who expressed concern about the censorship, so I hope I'm OK. Best, 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:07, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
- Not wise. Your refusal to drop the stick is becoming disruptive, and will likely lead to a block in the very very near future 12:19, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
(test) The Signpost: 05 March 2014
- Traffic report: Brinksmen on the brink
- Discussion report: Four paragraph lead, indefinitely blocked IPs, editor reviews broken?
- WikiProject report: Article Rescue Squadron
- Featured content: Full speed ahead for the WikiCup