Note: if I've made a clearly bad block, such as something that appears to be vandalism at first glance but actually has a good explanation, please unblock without waiting for me to come back online. If it's something less clear, please at least get consensus on AN/I first. Thanks.
|Please add new comments in new sections, e.g., by clicking here. Thanks.|
- 1 Books and Bytes - Issue 11
- 2 RfC: Guidance on commas after Jr. and Sr.
- 3 if bankers could be legally accused because what they did online was seen
- 4 I will report you to the white house using your ability to frighten people not to fight wikepedias harrassment-
- 5 http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/cyberstalking-and-cyberharassment-laws.aspx
- 6 people victimized are already tired of your harassment and these has go out of the open- we are people not as special as you think
- 7 You want to block me-- I am here to inform you that you are working thinking you are doing harasssment work because taht is what your conscious say but
- 8 ANI
- 9 Uncle Sam needs you!
- 10 The Signpost: 27 May 2015
- 11 Your messages from Toweringpeaks3
Books and Bytes - Issue 11
RfC: Guidance on commas after Jr. and Sr.
Following the closure of a recent RfC you participated in, I have started an RfC on the separate but related issue of commas after Jr. and Sr.. Please see Wikipedia:Village pump (policy) § RfC: Guidance on commas after Jr. and Sr. and feel free to comment there. Thanks! —sroc 💬 06:03, 14 May 2015 (UTC)
if bankers could be legally accused because what they did online was seen
by raising interest... how about the wikepedias harrasment. there is harassment law in the usa. can these not be threshed out... snowden can even find hidden secrets.. don't tell me that wikipedia is not going to pay billions later..pacquiao is even suedToweringpeaks3 (talk) — Preceding undated comment added 12:29, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
I will report you to the white house using your ability to frighten people not to fight wikepedias harrassment-
Are you not aware of this? is wikipedia exempted??? You included will be fined and imprisoned for harassment.. harassment is very much implemented in all countries-http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/cyberstalking-and-cyberharassment-laws.aspx so I will gather all laws of harrasment of all countries so those affected will come out of the open — Preceding unsigned comment added by Toweringpeaks3 (talk • contribs) 12:52, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
people victimized are already tired of your harassment and these has go out of the open- we are people not as special as you think
remember that... you are nothing but just a human being don't tell me that because you are in position you can just do anything- this is what i tell you that you are not superior than anyone else so stop harassing people and don't frighten us for we have been harassed eversince. before you do editor work read about harassment laws first so you won't be an imbecile making laws out of nothing... there is no exemption in harrasmment — Preceding unsigned comment added by Toweringpeaks3 (talk • contribs) 13:03, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
You want to block me-- I am here to inform you that you are working thinking you are doing harasssment work because taht is what your conscious say but
- Thanks for the assist. :-) -- SarekOfVulcan 15:16, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
Uncle Sam needs you!
Greetings, Sarek. Could you be convinced to take on a little new XfD work? Closing dmin Martin Hoekstra has been MIA at TfD since March, and, these days, long-time TfD closer Plastikspork is only showing up every 10 to 14 days to close just a handful of TfD discussions. No other admin is closing TfDs right now. Could you be talked into closing just a couple of TfDs per day, and I'll see if I can recruit two or three more admins to help on that same basis? I would be happy to help in any way possible, including pointing you in the direction of relevant guidelines and essays. Please let me know. Dirtlawyer1 (talk) 14:59, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
- I'll see what I can do, but my connectivity is iffy right now. You want to pay my net bill in exchange for a specified number of TfD closings? :-) Otherwise, I'll get to them as public access allows. -- SarekOfVulcan (talk) 02:30, 25 May 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 27 May 2015
- News and notes: WMF releases quarterly reports, annual plans
- Recent research: Drug articles accurate and largely complete; women "slightly overrepresented"; talking like an admin
- Traffic report: Summer, summer, summertime
- Discussion report: A relic from the past that needs to be updated
- Featured content: When music was confined to a ribbon of rust
- Technology report: MediaWiki blows up printers
Your messages from Toweringpeaks3
You have put them back, I take it you're not bothered by them. I thought they were harassment so I removed them for you but if you want to keep them then fair enough.--Lerdthenerd wiki defender 14:46, 3 June 2015 (UTC)