|to Sept 2008||to June 2009||to Sept 2010||to Jan 2012||to Nov 2012||to July 2013||current|
Time to go
- Hello, Ok I understand I assumed it was alright to add info now and make sure I add report later. But from know on I will wait until official website report before making edits. Cheers Skyblueshaun (talk) 21:12, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi, how are you?
I saw this stats in an article, and I also saw ZeroZero. But as the former looked more reliable, I insterted 2/0.
Sorry about that, and thanks for fixing the page.
- As you probably may have noted, i can't quit, i'm hooked, editing much less and avoiding all forms of conflict, but not quitting nonetheless. I added EMD reference to avoid what you just did, inserting a mere link (BDFUTBOL) as a ref. Also, i did not know you could write "...played AT LEAST three times..." in an encyclopedia, i do now.
Last but not least, you piped stuff wrong and not everything, i explain: 1 - there are two Marino ballclubs in Spain, Marino de Luanco and CD Marino, so you need to differentiate; 2 - if you pipe club names in storyline, then pipe everything, you missed CD Lourdes.
- Who am i kidding i can't leave, that shows how poor my life is (not saying WP is a bad thing, it is not, but there is life outside WP for sure)! But from now on (and i want to be blocked immediately if i fail in this): 1 - no more stupid summaries (no promises with vandals i'm sorry); 2 - no more wrong use or rollback; 3 - i will only edit in (some) Spanish/Portuguese football(ers), why the "some"? I have never edited, for example, in Cristiano Ronaldo or Andrés Iniesta.
Searched like a madman through the Spanish WP for a source that he only played once in division 3 so that i could erase that BDFUTBOL link posing as a ref (you don't know how much i want to, not because you added, no siree, because of what i said, it's a LINK!), could not find anything, so it stays.
Also (again), could not stay true to my promise of leaving the article in peace, added personal details about him. Please: 1 - correct the English if need be; 2 - remove it altogether if it's not encyclopedical.
- "Hilarious" but bound for removal or not? I mean, i was thinking of something as Mr. Olympia, more regional. I repeat man, remove it if it was wrong, not taunt it, i was only looking for improvement, i could not care less what Mr. Arce's body looks like. Maybe it was a "make up" edit for not finding those football sources. --AL (talk) 02:13, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
Maybe i exaggerated a little bit with my wording in the above message ("taunt"), i was a little tipsy at the time of writing it and for that i must apologize, WP is not a place for that. But seriously mate, please elaborate because i want to learn, you know me for eight years now, you know i would never vandalize a page if they paid me: what did you mean with "hilarious", did you mean "Hilarious, quite educational and encyclopedical and it also made me laugh" or "Hilarious, what a load of nonsense, this does not belong in an encyclopedia".
- Thanks a million for the reply. Of course, now it's my turn: i know you know i am not a vandal and do not doubt my best intentions, but in saying that it surely looks that i am doubting yours (i.e. "please don't think ill of me" could imply there was a possibility you would think ill of me). Nothing farther from the truth, compared to you i am ZERO regarding WP technicalities, so i wanted to know for sure i had not incurred in any wiki-wrongdoings.
I wasn't aware that 'px' wasn't supposed to be in the image size parameter, and I use
ntupdate rather than
nationalteam-update because it makes the infobox neater. Thanks, GiantSnowman 07:28, 20 July 2014 (UTC)