User talk:This lousy T-shirt
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|This lousy T-shirt is currently busy and is going to be on Wikipedia in off-and-on doses.|
- 1 The Signpost: 05 November 2014
- 2 A barnstar for you!
- 3 Fallstreak Holes
- 4 The Signpost: 12 November 2014
- 5 The Signpost: 26 November 2014
- 6 hi
- 7 The Signpost: 03 December 2014
- 8 Hey
- 9 Montrose Page Edit
- 10 The Signpost: 10 December 2014
- 11 The Signpost: 17 December 2014
- 12 The Signpost: 24 December 2014
The Signpost: 05 November 2014
- In the media: Predicting the flu; MH17 conspiracy theories
- Traffic report: Sweet dreams on Halloween
A barnstar for you!
|The Barnstar of Good Humor|
|Your username makes me laugh and that's awesome. :D A Wild Abigail Appears! Capture me. Moves. 18:52, 9 November 2014 (UTC)|
- Thank you SO MUCH! I will cherish this awesome barnstar. :) —This lousy T-shirt— (talk) 15:20, 12 November 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your admonishment on the article. That is the first time I have ever made a comment like that in Wikipedia, and I am glad it was noticed. It was rather too easy to make, and I am glad to see Wikipedia has people like you looking for things like that. I have contributed $ to Wikipedia, so I do not take this site for granted.
However, to say that the article is unbiased as written is a complete fallacy. Perhaps it needs a little more balance in its perspective. There is absolutely no evidence that Fallstreak Holes are natural; that is only a suppostion and a postulation. A theory. There is far too much being done to the earth's atmosphere from governments and military to say this is only a natural phenomenon. That is a fact. However, fallstreak holes could be natural. But could be is not is.
- Thanks for your message and the point you made. I wish good things for you here on Wikipedia in the future. Cheers! :) —This lousy T-shirt— (talk) 15:27, 12 November 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 12 November 2014
- In the media: Amazon Echo; EU freedom of panorama; Bluebeard's Castle
- Featured content: Wikipedia goes to church in Lithuania
- WikiProject report: Talking hospitals
- Traffic report: Holidays, anyone?
The Signpost: 26 November 2014
- Featured content: Orbital Science: Now you're thinking with explosions
- Traffic report: Big in Japan
- WikiProject report: Back with the military historians
|the anti democracy award for oppressive buzzkills|
|hey random guy, what i added to ed milibands page was not vandalism, it was purely the truth. the page was wrong and i corrected it. Rollingstone099 (talk) 20:46, 2 December 2014 (UTC)|
- ANTI-DEMOCRACY AWARD FOR OPPRESSIVE BUZZKILLS? LOL! I'm one of the most relaxed editors on Wikipedia. I don't even know who Ed Miliband is, but calling him a communist and saying "I've seen plastic bags give better speeches than his" seems to be your opinion and personal commentary, hence, not adhering to a neutral point of view. And saying his father is Karl Marx was obviously not factually correct. :) —This lousy T-shirt— (talk) 20:54, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
it is my opinion, but also many others opinions. it is also a correct opinion. though i will admit that the karl marx thing was a little too far — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rollingstone099 (talk • contribs) 21:10, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 03 December 2014
- In the media: Embroidery and cheese
- Featured content: ABCD: Any Body Can Dance!
- Traffic report: Turkey and a movie
- WikiProject report: Today on the island
I want to edit (which articles need some work?) these are the topics I am good with: Magic:the Gathering Minecraft and Any video game companies Thank you, TheEvilInThisWorld (talk) 19:44, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
- I'll post some helpful info on your talk page to give you an idea of how to start editing since you already seem to know the genre of appropriate articles you like. :) —This lousy T-shirt— (talk) 19:50, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
Montrose Page Edit
Everything I've mentioned in my submission is entirely true and it is you who have corrupted the ethos of wikipedia through biased and needless redaction. I've lived in Montrose since the mid 1980's and this is a perspective that is truthful and is in no way misleading or "vandalism". It is because of people like you that Jimmy Wales doesn't receive the funding needed and judging by your heavy handed arbitration of what posses validity, it seems this website will go the way of MySpace. Kudos to you and you're realtor ilk for having yet again vivisected something genuine for sake of continued profiteering at the expense of those that made your usurpation of a cultural movement and overt greed possible.
- Do not patronize me. It won't work. Your edits were not written from a neutral point of view and that's why I reverted them. I did NOT say they were vandalism. And sign your posts while you're at it, clown. —This lousy T-shirt— (talk) 20:44, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 10 December 2014
- Op-ed: It's GLAM up North!
- Traffic report: Dead Black Men and Science Fiction
- Featured content: Honour him, love and obey? Good idea with military leaders.
The Signpost: 17 December 2014
- Arbitration report: Arbitration Committee election results
- Featured content: Tripping hither, tripping thither, Nobody knows why or whither; We must dance and we must sing, Round about our fairy ring!
- Traffic report: A December Lull
The Signpost: 24 December 2014
- From the editor: Looking for new editors-in-chief
- In the media: Wales on GamerGate
- Featured content: Still quoting Iolanthe, apparently.
- WikiProject report: Microsoft does The Signpost
- Traffic report: North Korea is not pleased