Virendra Nath Misra (born January 9, 1935) is an Indian archaeologist. He graduated from University of Pune. He is noted for his research into the Indus Valley Civilization.
- 1965. V. N. Misra and M.S. Mate (eds.). Indian Prehistory: 1964. Pune: Deccan College.
- 1965. V.N. Misra. Pre and Proto-history of the Berach Basin, South Rajasthan. Poona : Deccan College.
- 1967. J.R. Lukacs, V.N. Misra, and K.A.R. Kennedy. Bagor and Tilwara: Late Mesolithic Cultures of Northwest India. Vol. I: The Human Skeletal Remains. Poona: Deccan College.
- 1978. V. N. Misra, Y. Mathpal and M. Nagar. Prehistoric Man and his Art at Bhimbetka, Central India. Poona.
- 1985. V.N. Misra and Peter Bellwood (eds.). Recent Advances in Indo-Pacific Prehistory. Delhi: Oxford-IBH.
- 1992 V.N. Misra (ed.) Indus Civilization, a special Number of the Eastern Anthropologist. Lucknow: Ethnographic & Folk Culture Society.