From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VAG may refer to:
- Freiburger Verkehrs AG, the municipal transport company of the city of Freiburg, Germany
- Vereinigte Astronomische Gesellschaft, United Astronomical Society
- a former name for the sales and customer service division of the German automaker Volkswagen Group, used from 1978 to 1992
- VAG Rounded, a text font designed for VAG in 1979
- The Vancouver Art Gallery in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- A slang term for vagina in English and American English pronounced "vadge"
- IBM VisualAge Generator, a platform-independent programming code generator
- Vag, a dramatic and humorous skit, part of Tamasha musical theatre of Maharashtra
- Versova-Andher-Ghatkopar, a line on the Mumbai Metro in India
- VAG-73, a Russian pistol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.