From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VLS may refer to:
- Vapor-Liquid-Solid method, a method to grow nanocrystal
- Vermont Law School, an institution of higher learning.
- Vertical Launching System
- Von Luschan's chromatic scale a scale for determining skin colour.
- Victor Lewis-Smith, a British satirist
- Vinyl single
- The ISO 639-3 language code for West Flemish
- A VLS system is a style of car door.
- VLS-1, the Brazilian Space Agency satellite launcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.