||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2014)|
Van Nguyen appeared in a feature documentary film called The Journey of Vaan Nguyen (Israel 2005) by filmmaker Duki Dror. The film follows Vaan's trip with her father back to Vietnam in order to examine the fate of the family's land and property during the years. The movie also features commentary text from Nguyen's blog that became renowned in the Israeli blogosphere.
As a poet Nguyen contributes to "Free Academy", and publishes poems and short stories in Maayan Magazine. In 2008, she published her first poetry book in Hebrew, "Eye of the Truffle" (Maayan publishing house).
As a journalist Vaan wrote a column for Zman Tel Aviv, Maariv newspaper and several articles about fashion and culture at Israelis web portals.
As an actress she made an appearance on Meir Swisa's TV show. She participated as a guest star on Yes sitcom "Lo Hivtachti Lach" TV show, and played a daily role as an actress at the HOT's soap opera "hasufim". She also hosted a couple of TV articles on "Teva Ha-Dvarim" TV channel and a couple of editorial shows on blogTV.co.il.
- The Journey of Vaan Nguyen at the Internet Movie Database
- Vaan nguyen in Haaretz talking about her book, "Eye of the Truffle".
- The Journey of Vaan Nguyen info from the New York Times website
- The Journey of Vaan Nguyen Review from Variety
- Vaan Nguyen texts from Maayan Magazine, poems and short story, Hebrew.