From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up velvet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Velvet is a particular kind of soft fabric.
Velvet may also refer to:
- Velvet (singer) (born 1975), Swedish singer
- Velvet (Wink album), 1990
- Velvet (EP), a 1992 cassette EP by the Toadies
- "Velvet" (Savoy song), covered by A-ha
- Velvet, a song by Fergie from The Dutchess
- Velvet, a song by Alice Nine
- "Velvet", a 2009 song by The Big Pink
- Velvet, a song by Miss Kittin from On the Road
- Velvet, a comic book series by Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting
- Velvet assembler, a set of algorithms for genomic sequence assembly
- Velvet (fish disease), a common disease of tropical aquarium fish
- Velvet (plant), several plants in the Verbascum genus, especially V. thapsus
- Velvet (antler covering), the soft skin that covers a deer's antlers as they develop
- Velvet (TV channel), a women-targeted general entertainment channel
- Velvet (bus company) based in Eastleigh, near Southampton, in England
- Velvet, one of the five main characters of Odin Sphere
- Velvet (dog), a dog who saved three mountain climbers on Mount Hood, Oregon
- Velveting, a Chinese cooking technique
- Velvet (magazine), a pornographic magazine
- Velvet Peanut Butter, a brand of peanut butter sold mainly in the Great Lakes region of the United States.
- The Velvets, a doo-wop group
- Velvet Revolution, the nonviolent overthrow of the communist government in Czechoslovakia in 1989
- Velvet Divorce, the dissolution of Czechoslovakia into the nations of Slovakia and the Czech Republic on January 1, 1993
- Velvet Sky, stage name of American professional wrestler Jamie Szantyr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.