From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up veni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veni may refer to:
- Veni Creator Spiritus, a hymn normally sung in Gregorian Chant and is considered the "most famous of hymns"
- Veni Domine, Swedish Christian progressive doom metal band, founded 1987
- Veni Sancte Spiritus (sometimes called the "Golden Sequence"), a sequence prescribed for the Roman Catholic Mass of Pentecost
- Veni, Veni, Emmanuel (1992), a concerto for percussion and orchestra by James MacMillan
- Veni, vidi, vici, a remark reportedly made by Julius Caesar, translated as "I came, I saw, I conquered"
- Veni Vidi Vicious, the title of a garage rock album by Swedish band The Hives
- Veni Markovski (born 1968), Bulgarian Internet pioneer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.