From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Virtual drive)
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Virtual disk, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Virtual disk (disambiguation).||
Virtual disk may refer to:
- Disk image, a file that mirrors a logical volume
- Floating drive, a substitute drive in many Digital Research operating systems
- Logical disk
- RAM drive, a fast logical volume in many operating systems created using available DRAM for temporary storage
- Vdisk, a virtual logical disk or volume in storage virtualization applications
- Protected Area Run Time Interface Extension Services (PARTIES), a standard to boot hidden service partitions using floppy emulation
- SUBST, a command in DOS, OS/2, and Windows that maps a directory to a drive letter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtual disk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.