From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up voodoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Voodoo may refer to:
- See also: Afro-American religion, for a list of related religions, which are sometimes called or mistaken for Vodou/Voodoo.
- McDonnell F-101 Voodoo, an American supersonic military fighter
- McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo, the F-101 in Canadian service
- McDonnell XF-88 Voodoo, a prototype jet fighter aircraft, the F-101's predecessor
- VoodooPC, a brand of high-end personal computers
- Voodoo, a series of 3D computer graphics acceleration cards manufactured by 3dfx Interactive
- Voodoo, a 3D match moving freeware program
- A nickname for IKQVUDU, a program used to perform pointer and control-block maintenance on VSAM datasets and VTOCs in the VSE Operating System.
- Voodoo Amplification, a maker of hand-built guitar amplifiers
- Voodoo Experience, an annual concert in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Club Voodoo, a nightclub located in Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland
- Voodoo, a model of the Gibson Les Paul Studio electric guitar
- DJ VooDoo, of the duo VooDoo & Serano
- Voodoo (Alexz Johnson album), or the title song
- Voodoo (D'Angelo album)
- Voodoo (King Diamond album), or the title song
- Voodoo (Max on the Rox album), or the title song
- Voodoo (Sonny Clark Memorial Quartet album), or the title song
- Voodoo-U, by Lords of Acid, or the title song
- Voodoo, by VIXX (2013)
- "Voodoo" (song), by Godsmack (1999)
- "Voodoo Too", by Godsmack from IV (2006)
- "Voodoo", by Adam Lambert from For Your Entertainment
- "Voodoo", by Alesha Dixon from Fired Up
- "Voodoo", by Black Sabbath from Mob Rules
- "Voodoo", by Body Count from Body Count
- "Voodoo", by Chris Isaak from Silvertone
- "Voodoo", by Frank Ocean
- "Voodoo", by Get Scared from Best Kind of Mess
- "Voodoo", by Oh Land from Oh Land
- "Voodoo", by Paul Gross and David Keeley
- "Voodoo", by Robots in Disguise from Get RID!
- "Voodoo", by Screamin' Jay Hawkins
- "Voodoo", by Spice Girls from Greatest Hits
- "Voodoo", by The Boom Booms
- "Voodoo", by Yngwie Malmsteen from Magnum Opus
- "Voo Doo", by Rachel Sweet
- "VOODOO DOLL", by VIXX, from Voodoo álbum
- "Voodoo People", by The Prodigy from Music for the Jilted Generation
- "Who do you Voodoo Bitch", by Sam B from Dead Island - Video Game
Other media and entertainment
- Voodoo (film), a 1995 horror film
- Voodoo (roller coaster), a ride at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Pennsylvania, U.S., now known as Possessed
- Voodoo (Wildstorm) (Priscilla Kitaen), a Wildstorm comics character
- Brother Voodoo also known as Doctor Voodoo (Jericho Drumm), a Marvel Comics character
- Voodoo (pornographic actor)
- Vudu, a content delivery and media technology company
- Voodoo Child (disambiguation)
- Voodoo economics, a derogatory term for Reaganomics
- All pages beginning with "Voodoo"
- Hoodoo (folk magic)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.