|14th Chief of the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland|
July 27, 2009 – April 10, 2010
|Preceded by||Piotr Kownacki|
|Succeeded by||Janusz Michałowski|
Władysław Augustyn Stasiak (March 15, 1966 – April 10, 2010) was a senior official and politician of the Republic of Poland.
||This article is incomplete. (April 2010)|
Władysław Stasiak was born in Wrocław. He made history studies in Wrocław University, and got the National School of Public Administration (Krajowa Szkoła Administracji Publicznej) diplom in Warsaw in 1993.
He was Interior and Administration minister within Kaczyński cabinet from August 8, 2007 to November 16, 2007), and became Chief of the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland starting July 27, 2009.
He died in the 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash on April 10, 2010.
Honours and awards
- Grand Cross of the Order of Merit (Portugal, September 2008)
- Commander's Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary (March 19, 2009)
- Commander's Cross with Star of the Order of Polonia Restituta (posthumously, 16 April 2010)
- Honorary Citizen of Wroclaw (May 20, 2010)
- Merit for the City of Warsaw (September 9, 2010)
- Honorary Citizen of Lower Silesia (September 9, 2010)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Władysław Stasiak.|