From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Web (disambiguation))
|Look up web in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A web is a silken structure created by a spider.
Web may also refer to:
- World Wide Web or "the Web", a hypertext system that operates over the Internet
- Web 2.0, a perceived transition of the Web from a collection of Web sites to a full-fledged computing platform serving Web applications
- WorldWideWeb, the first web browser and editor
- Web (web browser), the web browser included with GNOME desktop environment (previously known as Epiphany)
- Web.com, a public company that offers websites and other services for small businesses and consumers
- Webs (web hosting), a website which allows users to create free websites
- Web computing, a type of computation that relies on distribution of computing to web clients.
- WEB, a computer programming system created by Donald Knuth to implement literate programming
- In mathematics, A linear system of divisors of dimension 3
- In differential geometry, A web permits an intrinsic characterization in terms of Riemannian geometry of the additive separation of variables in the Hamilton–Jacobi equation
- The Web (comics), a comic book character
- Web (novel) by John Wyndham, posthumously published novel set on an island populated by spiders
- World English Bible (WEB), a public domain translation of the Bible
- The Web (series), a series of science fiction stories
- "The Web", a publication by Marillion.
Television, radio and film
- Web (2013 film), a 2013 documentary film
- WEBS (AM), a radio station at 1030 kHz, licensed to Calhoun, Georgia, United States
- The Web (film), a 1947 film noir thriller
- The Web (TV series), a mystery/suspense anthology series
- "Web", an episode of season 7 of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Webs (film), a 2003 sci-fi movie
- The Web, a dangerous region of space in the ReBoot universe
- West End Broadcast (WeB FM), a radio station in Newcastle, England, that was a forerunner of NE1fm
- "The WEeb", an episode of Blake's 7
- Offset printing web, a roll of paper is used, rather than individual pages
- Steel I-beams or trusses are made with a web, centered between the top and bottom flange
- Web Entertainment, a record label
- "The Web", a song from the album "Script for a Jester's Tear" by Marillion.
- Web (manufacturing) continuous sheets of material passed over rollers
- b:Nets, Webs and the Information Infrastructure
- Webb (disambiguation)
- Webbing: Webbing (textile), Interdigital webbing (Biology).
- Web development tools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.