From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 魏 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Wei may refer to:
- Wey (state) (衛, 1040–209 BC), Wei in pinyin, but spelled Wey to distinguish from the Warring States period
- Wei (state) (魏, 403–225 BC), one of the seven major states of the Warring States Period
- Cao Wei (曹魏, 220–265), during the Three Kingdoms Period
- Ran Wei (冉魏, 350–352), short-lived Six Kingdoms state founded by Ran Min
- Northern Wei (北魏, 386–535), during Southern and Northern Dynasties
- Wei (Dingling) (魏, 388–392), state of Dingling/Gaoche ethnicity in China
- Wei River, a main tributary to the Yellow River
- Wei County, Handan (魏县), in Hebei, China
- Wei County, Xingtai (威县), in Hebei, China
- Wei (given name), different variations of Chinese given names
- Wei (surname), various Chinese surnames (魏, 衛, 尉, 蔿, 韋)
- Wei Lan (衛蘭), Chinese name of Janice Vidal the English Chinese Singer
- Katherine Wei-Sender, American bridge player
- C. C. Wei, American bridge player
- Wei (rank), a company-grade officer in Chinese armed forces.
- Wei, a star otherwise known as Epsilon Scorpii
- Wei Empire, a fictional state and planetary romance of Yulia Latynina, consisting of 5 novels and 2 short stories
- Wau Ecology Institute
- Windows System Assessment Tool, a measure of the user-perceived performance of a computer running Microsoft Windows.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.