West Valley Hospital
|Headquarters||Goodyear, Arizona, United States|
|Products||Health care services, emergency room services, and medical group and primary care facilities (2009-2010)|
Number of employees
West Valley Hospital is an acute-care community hospital located in Goodyear, Arizona, United States.
West Valley Hospital opened in 2003 and is an affiliate of Abrazo Health Care, the second largest health care system in Arizona. Abrazo Health Care was also established in 2003 as the Arizona subsidiary of Vanguard Health Systems. Abrazo is the second largest health care delivery system in Arizona. Abrazo Health Care is located in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2013, Vanguard was acquired by Tenet Healthcare.
- Cardiovascular care
- Stroke care
- Wound care and hyperbaric medicine (HBOT)
- Women’s diagnostic services
- 24-hour emergency care
- Rehabilitation services
- Accredited chest pain center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Designated a Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- Get With The Guidelines Silver Plus Achievement Award - Stroke care - American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Awarded Women's Choice Award 2014 America’s Best Hospitals for Emergency Care
- See "Abrazo Health Care", azcentral.com
- Abrazo Health Care "Abrazo Health Care", azcentral.com
- Jacobson, Gary (1 October 2013). "Tenet completes $4.3 billion acquisition of Vanguard Health Systems". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- See Accredited Chest Pain Centers
- See The Joint Commission of America
- See American Heart Association
- see Women's Choice Award