From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wheeler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wheeler may refer to:
- Wheeler, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Wheeler, California, an unincorporated community
- Wheeler, Illinois, a village
- Wheeler, Indiana, a census-designated place
- Wheeler, Mississippi, an unincorporated community
- Wheeler, New York, a town
- Wheeler, Oregon, a city
- Wheeler, Texas, a city
- Wheeler, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Wheeler, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Wheeler, Wisconsin, a village
- Wheeler County (disambiguation)
- Wheeler Crest or Ridge, a ridge in Mono and Inyo Counties, California
- Wheeler Dam, Alabama
- Wheeler Lake, the lake created by the dam
- Wheeler Geologic Area, a protected area of Mineral County, Colorado
- Wheeler Island, Connecticut
- Wheeler Islands (West Virginia)
- Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge, near Decatur, Alabama
- Wheeler Peak (disambiguation)
- Wheeler Township (disambiguation)
- Camp Wheeler, a former U.S. Army base near Macon, Georgia
- Cape Wheeler, Palmer Land, Antarctica
- Wheeler Valley, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Wheeler Island (Queensland), Australia
- Wheelers Bay, on the south-east coast of the Isle of Wight, England
- Wheeler Street, Cambridge, England
- Wheeler Glacier, a glacier in South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, British overseas territory
- Wheeler Island, India
- 31555 Wheeler, an asteroid
- Wheeler Army Airfield, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Operation Wheeler/Wallowa, an American offensive during the Vietnam War
- A nuclear device detonated in 1957 in Nevada, U.S., as part of Operation Plumbbob
- Wheeler School, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
- Wheeler High School (disambiguation), at least five schools in the U.S.
- Wheeler Airport, a private airport in Starke County, Indiana
- Wheeler (METRORail station), a train station in Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Wheeler Bank, Manitou Springs, Colorado
- Wheeler Block (disambiguation)
- Wheeler Centre, a literary and publishing centre in Melbourne, Australia
- Wheeler Opera House, Aspen, Colorado, U.S.
- Wheeler Hall, on the campus of the University of California, Berkeley
- Wheeler baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Wheelers (novel), a 2000 novel by Ian Stewart and Jack Cohen
- Wheelers, the men with wheels in Ozma of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Dublin Wheelers, a cycling club based in Dublin, Ireland
- An alternative term for a wheelwright, used especially in the British Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.