Xbox Music Mixer
|Xbox Music Mixer|
|Publisher(s)||Microsoft Game Studios|
|Release date(s)||December 1, 2003|
|Genre(s)||Family, Music, Utility|
|Mode(s)||Players: 1-2, Slide Show, Rave Mode|
The Xbox Music Mixer is a multimedia accessory/utility developed by Wild Tangent and published by Microsoft Game Studios for the Xbox. The Xbox Music Mixer was released on December 1, 2003. The Xbox Music Mixer allows one to transfer certain types of music and pictures directly from a PC to the Xbox, though this requires a separate install on the computer. The Xbox Music Mixer also allows one to view photos on a TV set and create customized soundtracks to go with the photo slideshow.
The Xbox Music Mixer has several features that enhance the Xbox's multimedia capabilities:
- Microphone support
- View photos
- Custom Soundtracks
- 2D & 3D visualizations
- On-screen lyrics
- Voice stripping
- Karaoke recording
- Interactive Media Player
- Voice Recording
- Downloadable Content via Xbox Live internet channel
- Xbox Live Voice
- Custom Visualizations
- Interactive Visualizations
- Listen to music
- Transfers music and photos from computer (requires Ethernet connection)
- Xbox Key allows you to download more songs from internet wwww.Xboxkaraoke.com
- Xbox Live Aware
- Xbox Exclusive
The Xbox Music Mixer comes with a few accessories like the microphone that can be used with the Xbox Music Mixer.
- Karaoke Microphone, lets you sing with the songs you play or create.
- Xbox Key, lets you create an account for Xbox Karaoke.
- Microphone to Xbox converter (lets you use microphones on the Xbox)
Template:Orignal The Xbox Music Mixer is currently no longer sold at retail stores. It is now considered rare and can only be bought online from auction websites such as www.eBay.com. Even when sold on-line, it is still very difficult to find one that still comes with the microphone and even more rare to find someone that is selling a brand new Xbox Music Mixer still in its original packaging. Also, its developer (Microsoft) no longer produces 'Xbox Music Mixer's anymore. The only thing that Microsoft offers about the Xbox Music Mixer is some information, screen shots, one trailers, also links to other online resources with information and downloads regarding Xbox Music Mixer. Microsoft still allows you to download the Xbox Music Mixer PC Tool for your computer which allows you transfer music and photo contents to the Xbox (note: each transfer to the Xbox requires an Ethernet bridge between the Xbox and your computer).
- The Xbox Music Mixer was released on December 1, 2003.
- It comes with a karaoke microphone.
- It is Xbox Live ready.
- Music and photos may be uploaded by computer.
- The Xbox microphone adapter is required to use a microphone.
- Xbox Music Mixer at Xbox.com (September 24, 2007)
- IGN IGN: Xbox Music Mixer at IGN.com (September 25, 2007)
- GameSpy GameSpy: Xbox Music Mixer at GameSpy.com (September 25, 2007)
- Team Xbox Xbox Music Mixer (Xbox) at games.teamxbox.com (September 25, 2007)
- Game Spot Xbox Music Mixer for Xbox at gamespot.com (September 27, 2007)