Xinzhuang Station (Taipei Metro)
(Xinzhuang Temple Street)
|Xinzhuang Station Platform 2|
|Address||B1, No. 138, Zhongzheng Rd.|
|Opened||January 5, 2012|
|Line(s)||Xinzhuang Line (O2)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
This two-level, underground station has an island platform. It is located beneath the intersection of Zhongzheng Rd. and Zhonghua Rd., in front of Xinzhuang Junior High School. It was scheduled to open in March 2012 along with most of the Xinzhuang Line, but opened earlier for service on January 5, 2012.
Excavation depth for this station was 19.2 m (63 ft). It is 223.8 m (734 ft) in length and 16.15 m (53.0 ft) wide. The platform is 141 m (463 ft) long. It has two entrances, two accessibility elevators, and two vent shafts. One of the entrances and vent shafts is integrated into the planned Health Center building.
The theme for the station is "Flying Silk-Weaving Future".
|B1||Concourse Level||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|B2||Platform 1||← Xinzhuang Line toward Huilong (Fu Jen University)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Touqianzhuang) →|
- Exit 1: Zhongzheng Rd., near Zhonghua Rd.
- Exit 2: Zhongzheng Rd., beside the main gate of Xinzhuang Junior High School
Around the station
- Xinzhuang Junior High School
- Xinzhuang District Office
- Xinzhuang Post Office
- New Taipei City Police Department, Xinzhuang Branch
- Xinzhuang St.
- Wusheng Temple
- Xinzhuang Ciyou Temple
- Wenchang Temple
- Xinzhuang Night Market
- Xiaoxiyuan Performance Museum
- Hengyi High School
- Xinzhuang Elementary School
- Guangfu Temple
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xinzhuang Station.|
- "Xinzhuang". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-07.
- "MRT Xinzhuang line begins commercial service". Focus Taiwan News Channel. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- "( O2 ) Xinzhuang". Comprehensive Planning Division, Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Division. 2008-11-18. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|