From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
YK may refer to:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, the abbreviation for the capital of the Northwest Territories of Canada
- Yogyakarta, a special region/province in Indonesia
- Cyprus Turkish Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Yugen kaisha, a form of business organization in Japan
- Yukon, a territory in Canada (both yk.ca internet domain names, and commonly but unofficially, YK postal abbreviation)
- Yom Kippur, a Jewish Day of Atonement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.