|Date of birth||13 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, France|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2005–2007||Paris Saint-Germain II||29||(5)|
|2008–2009||→ Le Havre (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
He was part of the side's B team from 2005–07. In 2006 he helped them their under-18 side to win the French Under-18 Championship and in his last season, he was top scorer.
On 6 May 2008 he scored a 77th minute winner against Ligue 2 side Amiens SC, in the semi-finals of the Coupe de France to send PSG into the final, where he was an unused substitute as they lost 1–0 to Lyon. On playing for PSG Boli said, "PSG are the club of my dreams and I joined when I was 11. The fact that I'm now playing here with the first team gives me immense pride."
Boli was loaned to newly promoted Ligue 1 side Le Havre AC on 18 October 2008 until the end of the 2008–09 season, making his debut seven days later in a 2–1 home win over Valenciennes at Stade Jules Deschaseaux. He made a total of eleven league appearances, before returning to PSG in July 2009.
On 19 August 2009 Boli joined English Championship side Blackpool on trial, with Sky Sports reporting that he could be about to sign a one year loan deal with the Seasiders. Boli said, "I am happy to be here in England, hopefully it (the move) will happen for me." The Blackpool Gazette then claimed it was unlikely Boli would sign, however The Times reported that he was expected to move to Blackpool on loan after a medical planned for 24 August.
Boli holds dual French and Ivorian nationality, and in 2008, ahead of the Summer Olympics in the People's Republic of China, he chose to represent Côte d'Ivoire. "I'm lucky enough to have dual Franco-Ivorian nationality and I'm proud of my African roots," he said. "I've followed the Elephants a lot in the last few years and I feel there's an interesting situation there. Because of that, I didn't hesitate in choosing that country's shirt." In March 2008, he was called up by manager Gerard Gili to the Côte d'Ivoire Olympics team.
- "Boli's Olympic ambition". FIFA. 21 May 2008. Retrieved 21 August 2009.
- "PSG squeeze through to final". frenchleague.com. 6 May 2008. Retrieved 20 August 2009.
- "Yannick Boli loaned to Le Havre". Paris Saint-Germain F.C. 15 October 2008. Retrieved 21 August 2009.
- "Le Havre vs. Valenciennes". soccerway.com. 25 October 2008. Retrieved 21 August 2009.
- "French striker on trial". eatsleepsport.com. 20 August 2009. Retrieved 20 August 2009.
- Gourizro, Giscard (20 August 2009). "Blackpool trial for Boli: Loan deal possible for young French striker". Sky Sports. Retrieved 20 August 2009.
- Canavan, Steve (21 August 2009). "French star unlikely to join Pool". Blackpool Gazette. Retrieved 23 August 2009.
- Jacob, Gary; Lansley, Peter (22 August 2009). "Sven-Göran Eriksson hopes Sol Campbell will join Notts County". Yannick Boli (London: The Times). Retrieved 23 August 2009.
- "The nephew of Basile Boli come to Chernomorets". btv.bg. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "Chernomorets signed Boli". chernomoretz.bg. Retrieved 15 February 2012.