From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yin may refer to:
- Yin, the dark force opposing yang in traditional Chinese philosophy and medicine
- Yin (surname), a Chinese surname
- Yinxu, the ruins of the Shang Dynasty capital Yin near today's Anyang, China
- Shang Dynasty also known as the Yin Dynasty
- Yin (Ten Kingdoms), a short-lived kingdom during China's Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Yin Mountains, a mountain range in Inner Mongolia and Hebei province in China
- yin (office) (尹, yīn), an office of early China sometimes equivalent to prime minister and sometimes to governor
Yin could refer to these people:
- Yin Chengzong, premier Chinese pianist and composer who arranged the Yellow River Concerto
- The Big Yin, nickname of Billy Connolly
- Yin, a fictional character from the Disney/Jetix show Yin Yang Yo!
- Yin, a fictional character from the anime series Darker Than Black
- Yin, Experiment 501 in Lilo and Stitch: The Series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.