From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zairean, Zaïre, zaire, or zaïre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zaire may also refer to:
- Zaire Province, of Angola
- Zaire Use, a variation of the common mass of the Roman Catholic Church
- Congo River, once the "Zaire River"
- Zairean zaire, former currency
- Zaïre (play), an 18th-century play by Voltaire
- "In Zaire", a 1976 song by Johnny Wakelin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.