From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zaman may refer to:
- Zaman, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Zaman (album), a 2002 album of Lebanese singer Amal Hijazi
- Zaman (newspaper), a Turkish newspaper with international editions
- Zaman International School, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Shah Zanam (One Thousand and One Nights), a character in the folk tale One Thousand and One Nights
- Zaman people, one of the Beti-Pahuin ethnic groups of Cameroon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.