From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zest or zesty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zest may refer to:
- Zest (ingredient), the outer peel of a citrus fruit
- Zest (brand), a High Ridge Brands trademark
- Honda Zest, a car released in 2006
- Zest (brand) a public address and general alarm system (PAGA)
- Zest (by extension from the character of citrus fruit peel), enthusiasm
- Zest (positive psychology), a component of character
- Zest (festival), an annual inter-collegiate youth festival, hosted by Lingaya's University in Faridabad, India.
- HMS Zest, a destroyer in service during WWII
- Zest Airways, based in the Philippines
- Empire Zest, a Dutch trawler
- Zest Of, a 2008 album recorded by French pop singer Zazie
- Zest magazine, a magazine published by Hearst Magazines UK
- The Zest award, given by Johnson & Wales University for excellence in food preparation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.