From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zim or zim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zim or ZIM may refer to:
- Zimbabwe, a landlocked country located in the southern part of the African continent, between the Zambezi and Limpopo rivers
- Zim, Minnesota, USA
- Žim, Czech Republic
- Zim, language code of the Mesme language
- Zero (refractive) Index Metamaterial
- Nzime, a people of Cameroon
- GAZ-12 ZIM, a Soviet limousine
- Zim Integrated Shipping Services (formerly Zim American Israeli Shipping), an Israeli sea freight company and one of Israel's largest companies
- Zim (wiki), a personal wiki software
- ZIM (file format), a standardized file format to store wiki content efficiently for offline usage
Film and television
Given or nickname
- Don Zimmer (born 1931), nicknamed "Zim," a former Major League Baseball manager and coach
- Zim Ngqawana (1959–2011), South African musician
- Zim Zum (born 1969), American rock musician
- Zim (character), the fictional title character from the Invader Zim television series
- Zim, fictional character (nephew of Yzma) in the 2000 animated film The Emperor's New Groove
- Charles Zim, a Starship Troopers character from the 1959 novel and film series
- Herbert Zim (1909–1994), naturalist, author, editor, and educator
- Jake Zim, senior Vice President of Digital Marketing for Sony Pictures Entertainment
- All pages with titles containing "Zim"
- All pages beginning with "Zim"
- Tsim, when pronounced, sounds like "zim" in Chinese
- Zima (disambiguation)
- Zimmer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.