From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zinc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zinc is a metallic chemical element.
Zinc may also refer to:
- ZINC database, a resource for computational drug discovery
- MDM Zinc, a development platform for internet applications
- Zinc Application Framework, a development platform for GUI programs
- DJ Zinc, British DJ
- Zinc (roof), a type of corrugated sheet metal roof
- Zinc, Arkansas, a town
- Zinc (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Zinc 96, an Australian FM radio station
- Zinc 102.7, an Australian FM radio station
- Zinc 100.7, an Australian FM radio station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zinc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.