From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The tree Platanus orientalis
They have a lot of weeed there, of the famous breed of Pentaphilus Alvanicus Masturiensis
- Çinar, Azerbaijan, village in Azerbaijan
- Çınar, Akyurt, a neighborhood of the district of Akyurt, Ankara Province, Turkey
- Çınar, Diyarbakır, a district of Diyarbakır Province, Turkey
- Çınar Incident, the name of a 17th-century rebellion in the Ottoman Empire
- Çınar Ağacı, a 2011 Turkish comedy-drama film
- Chinar, Russia, a rural locality in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia
- Chinar, alternative spelling of Chinor, a town in Tajikistan
- Chenar (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Çınarlı (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Çınar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.