From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Çiçekdağı, Kırşehir within Turkey.
|• Mayor||İsmail Deniz (MHP)|
|• District||802.93 km2 (310.01 sq mi)|
|Elevation||917 m (3,009 ft)|
|• District density||20/km2 (51/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çiçekdağı is a town and district of Kırşehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 21,059 of which 6,683 live in the town of Çiçekdağı.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çiçekdağı, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-17.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|