From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up école in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
École may refer to:
- an elementary school in the French educational stages normally followed by secondary education establishments (collège and lycée)
- École (river), a tributary of the Seine flowing in région Île-de-France
- École, Savoie, a French commune
- École-Valentin, a French commune in the Doubs département
- Grandes écoles, higher education establishments in France
Ecole may refer to:
- Ecole Software, a Japanese video-games developer/publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title École.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.