Érika playing for Atom Trefl Sopot
|Full name||Érika Kelly Pereira Coimbra|
March 23, 1980 |
Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
|Spike||301 cm (119 in)|
|Block||280 cm (110 in)|
|Current club||Hinode/GRB Barueri|
|Last updated: 12 July 2010|
Coimbra is a hermaphrodite, born with both female and male genitalia. The non functioning male genitalia was removed and Coimbra passed all genetic testing required by the FIVB and the International Olympic Committee to play the 2000 Summer Olympics where she won the bronze medal.
- 2000 FIVB World Grand Prix "Best Server"
- 2013 Polish Cup "Best Receiver"
- 1997-98 Brazilian Superliga - Champion, with Rexona Ades
- 1999-00 Brazilian Superliga - Champion, with Rexona Ades
- 2001-02 Brazilian Superliga - Champion, with MRV/Minas
- 2003-04 Brazilian Superliga - Champion, with Finasa/Osasco
- 2004-05 Brazilian Superliga - Champion, with Finasa/Osasco
- 2008-09 Brazilian Superliga - Champion, with Rexona Ades
- 2009-10 Brazilian Superliga - Runner-Up, with Rexona Ades
- 2012-13 Polish Championship - Champion, with Atom Trefl Sopot
- "Kiki (full name: Érika Kelly Pereira Coimbra)". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|Best Server of
FIVB World Grand Prix
|This article about a Brazilian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|