İsmail Hakkı Duru
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|İsmail Hakkı Duru|
|Born||December 6, 1946
|Institutions||Izmir Institute of Technology|
B.S,University of Ankara, Faculty of Science,1968
|Doctoral advisor||Asım Orhan Barut|
- NATO scholarship during B.S. studies 1964-1968
- NATO Ph.D scholarship at USA, 1968–1972
- Alexander von Humboldt scholarship, Berlin, 1978–1980
- Trieste, International Center for Theoretical Physics "Associate Member", 1996-2001.
- Arsiv Sanat Galerisi, Istanbul, October 1991.
- Turco-British Association, Ankara, January 1992.
- Devlet Güzel Sanatlar Galerisi, Edirne, January 1993.
- Arsiv Sanat Galerisi, Istanbul, March 1994.
- Turco-British Association, Ankara, January 1995.
Dynamical groups, infinite dimensional field equations, path integrals in quantum mechanics, quantum field theory and condensed matter physics, vacuum structure in cosmology and media with electromagnetic fields, particle production, interrelation between quantum fields and geometry, Aharonov-Bohm and Casimir effects, q-deformation and quantum groups.
H. Duru and H. Kleinert, Solution of the Path Integral for the H-Atom, Phys. Letters B 84, 185 (1979)
H. Duru and H. Kleinert, Quantum Mechanics of H-Atom from Path Integrals, Fortschr. d. Phys. 30, 401 (1982)
H. Kleinert, Path Integrals in Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, Polymer Physics, and Financial Markets 3. ed., World Scientific (Singapore, 2004)
- "Iztech". Retrieved 2009-05-08.