Łukasz Krupiński listen (help·info) (born June 5, 1992 in Warsaw, Poland) is the Polish pianist, winner of many piano contests in Poland and abroad. He has been a participant in the XVII International Chopin Piano Competition in Warsaw, Poland in October 2015, he performed until the semifinal of this competition (stage 3). His genre is classical music.
Krupiński has his own disc label, his disc label is Dux Records, and he also has his own album and his album now is Espressione...: From Bolzano to San Marino
As a participant in the XVII International Chopin Piano Competition (2015), he performed in the semifinals.
In 2016 he was honoured with a Commemorative Medal of Frederic Chopin University of Music in recognition of his artistic achievements.
In January 2017 the publishing house DUX issued the debut CD of Łukasz Krupiński “Espression” with works by Joseph Haydn, Frédéric Chopin and Alexander Scriabin. The CD was nominated for International Classical Music Awards.
Awards and competitions
- Grand Prix on the 2nd Siberian International Chopin Piano Contest in Tomsk (Russia) (2013)
- Extra prize for the best performance of Frédéric Chopin works on the same competition
- Extra prize for the best performance of Alexander Scriabin works on the same competition
- Prize of the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage for outstanding http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/gedichtband-von-josef-capek-hoelle-in-versform.700.de.html?dram:article_id=366559 on the field of the artistic creativeness (2013 and 2014)
- Scholarship of the 2014 Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe piano competition
- 2nd Prize on the 47th Polish Chopin-Competitions in Warsaw (2015) and right to participate in the XVII International Chopin Piano Competition Warsaw 2015.
- 1st Prize on the 15th International Piano Competitions of the Chopin Society in Hannover.
- 1st Prize on the ClaviCologne International Piano Competition 2016 in Aachen.
- 1st prize at the International Piano Competition in San Marino, September 18, 2016. In addition to the main prize, he received all the additional prices: from the critics, from the audience and from the orchestra of San Marino. Second prize went to Dmytro Choni from Ukraine, the third to Men Shen Sheng from Taiwan.
- 3rd prize at the Kissinger Klavierolymp (Kissingen Piano Olympics) 2018.
- Official Website
- Chopin Society Poland
- Polish Music Centre
- Preludes by Edward Sielicki
- 2nd stage of the San Marino piano contest
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Łukasz Krupiński.|
- Zenon Brzewski Music School
- Professor Joanna Ławrynowicz
- Professor Alicja Paleta-Bugaj
- Dr Konrad Skolarski
- Siberian International Chopin Piano Competition Tomsk, Russia
- National Chopin Competition
- Gazeta Wyborcza, Warsaw, 8 February 2015
- 15th International Piano Competitions of the Chopin Society in Hannover
- Juan Pérez Floristán gewinnt Kissinger KlavierOlymp, Main-Post, 9 October 2018