(Redirected from (disambiguation))
|Look up disambiguation, disambiguate, disambiguations, or disambiguator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disambiguation is word-sense disambiguation, the process of identifying which meaning of a word is used in context.
Disambiguation may also refer to:
- Sentence boundary disambiguation, the problem in natural language processing of deciding where sentences begin and end
- Memory disambiguation, a set of microprocessor execution techniques
- Ø (Disambiguation), a 2010 album by Underoath
- Disambiguation (Pandelis Karayorgis album), a 2002 album by Pandelis Karayorgis and Mat Maneri
- Ambiguity, an attribute of any concept, idea, statement or claim whose meaning, intention or interpretation cannot be definitively resolved
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disambiguation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.