From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up disambiguation, disambiguate, disambiguations, or disambiguator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Word sense disambiguation is the process of identifying which sense (meaning) of a word is used in a specific context.
Disambiguation may also refer to:
- Disambiguation (metadata), the process of data cleansing by eliminating name ambiguity and name variation
- Disambiguation (Pandelis Karayorgis album), 2002 album by Pandelis Karayorgis and Mat Maneri
- Ø (Disambiguation), 2010 album by Underoath
- Memory disambiguation, a set of microprocessor execution techniques
- Sentence boundary disambiguation, the problem in natural language processing of deciding where sentences begin and end
- Ambiguity, an attribute of any concept, idea, statement or claim whose meaning, intention or interpretation cannot be definitively resolved
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disambiguation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.