From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
***, a series of three asterisks, may refer to:
- *** (novel), by Michael Brodsky
- Ellipsis (…) or three asterisks in a line (***), a mark to indicate an intentional omission of a word or a phrase
- Typographical symbols used to indicate a section break in writing:
- *** (three asterisks in a row), also called a dinkus
- Asterism (typography) (⁂), three asterisks in a triangle
- *** (three asterisks in a row), a commonly used expurgation of part of any expletive, as in f***ing.
- Three star (disambiguation)
- **** (four asterisks in a row) a common expurgation of any four-letter expletive
- Therefore sign (∴), three dots in a triangle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ***.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.