07 zgłoś się
07 zgłoś się (07 Come In) was a popular Polish criminal television series broadcast on TVP between 1976 and 1987. The series consists of twenty-one 60-minute Polish language episodes, divided into five seasons - filmed in 1976, 1978, 1981, 1984 and 1987, respectively. It combines elements of action film and police procedural genres.
Directed by Krzysztof Szmagier, it centers on the investigations of Police (Milicja Obywatelska) Lieutenant Sławomir Borewicz (played by Bronisław Cieślak). Each episode features a different case being solved by Lieutenant Borewicz. The series was loosely based on a novel series Ewa wzywa 07 (Ewa calls 07). The title of both the novels and the TV series refers to "Zero-Seven", a police radio call-sign used by Borewicz.
Despite being widely considered a work of propaganda aimed at warming the image of "Citizen's Militia", the series proved highly popular in Poland and even gained a cult following. Critics consider it "one of the biggest achievements of Polish crime drama" the "raw and realist response to Bond", and "the most popular Polish police series ever".
- Marek Hendrykowski: Porucznik Borewicz jako idol popkultury ("Lieutenamt Borewicz: A Popular Culture Idol"), "Images" 2005, vol. 3, nr 5-6, s. 70-78.
- 07 zgłoś się at the Telewizja Polska website
- Krzysztof Szmagier, Komisarz Borewicz. 07 zgłasza się... po latach, 2009, ISBN 978-83-61159-05-6.
- Sylwia Kucharska; Karol Jachymek. Wrocław i film [Wrocław and Cinema] (in Polish). Wrocław: Sylwia Kucharska. p. 27. ISBN 9788362443321.
- Anna Żarnowska (2000). Andrzej Szwarc, ed. Kobieta i kultura czasu wolnego [Woman and the Culture of Spare Time]. Kobieta i kultura czasu wolnego (in Polish). 7. DiG. pp. 555, 506. ISBN 83-7181-199-3.
- Ewa Mazierska (2007). Polish Postcommunist Cinema: From Pavement Level. New Studies in European Cinema. 4. Peter Lang. pp. 299, 44. ISBN 9783039105298.
|This drama television program–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Polish television programme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|