From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0V (zero V) or 0-V may refer to:
- 0v, or zero volts, a complete lack of voltage
- Zero-voltage switching; see Switched-mode power supply
- 0 vector, or null vector, a vector where all components are zero
- 0 vector space; see Examples of vector spaces
- 0-velocity surface, or Zero-velocity surface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.