From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
100 series may refer to:
Japanese train types
- 100 Series Shinkansen, a Japanese Shinkansen high-speed train type
- Choshi Electric Railway 100 series electric multiple unit
- Keisei AE100 series electric multiple unit
- KiHa 100 series diesel multiple unit
- Meitetsu 100 series electric multiple unit
- Tobu 100 series Spacia electric multiple unit
- 100-series highways (Nova Scotia), a series of arterial highways in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 100 series.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.