100th Regiment of Foot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
100th Regiment of Foot may refer to regiments of the British Army:
- 100th Regiment of Foot (1760), raised in 1760
- 100th Regiment of Foot (Loyal Lincolnshire Regiment), raised in 1780
- 92nd (Gordon Highlanders) Regiment of Foot, raised in 1794 and renumbered as the 92nd in 1798
- 100th Regiment of Foot (Prince Regent's County of Dublin Regiment), raised in 1804 and renumbered as the 99th in 1816
- New South Wales Corps, renumbered from the 102nd in 1816
- 100th (Prince of Wales's Royal Canadian) Regiment of Foot, raised in 1858
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.