124th may refer to:
- 124th (Waterford) Regiment of Foot, an infantry regiment of the British Army, formed in 1794 and disbanded in 1795
- 124th Battalion (Governor General's Body Guard), CEF, a unit in the Canadian Expeditionary Force during the First World War
- 124th Delaware General Assembly, a meeting of the Delaware Senate and the Delaware House of Representatives
- 124th Division (People's Republic of China), a division deployed by the People's Republic of China. During the Korean War
- 124th Duchess of Connaught's Own Baluchistan Infantry, an infantry regiment of the British Indian Army
- 124th Fighter Squadron, unit of the Iowa Air National Guard that flies the F-16C/D Fighting Falcon
- 124th meridian east, a line of longitude 124° east of Greenwich
- 124th meridian west, a line of longitude 124° west of Greenwich
- 124th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, a volunteer regiment from Orange County, New York, during the American Civil War
- 124th Regiment of Foot (1762), an infantry regiment of the British Army, formed in 1762 and disbanded in 1763
- 124th Wing (124 WG), an Air National Guard composite unit located at Gowen Field Air National Guard Base, in Boise, Idaho
- Ohio 124th General Assembly, the legislative body of the state of Ohio in 2001 and 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 124th.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.