From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012)
- 1619 - Børsen in Copenhagen, Denmark designed by Lorentz and Hans van Steenwinckel the Younger, is begun (completed 1640)
- 1621 - Prince's Lodging at Newmarket, Suffolk, England, designed by Inigo Jones, completed.
- 1622-1628 - The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah in Agra, India, is built.
- 1622 - The Banqueting House, Whitehall, London, is opened with a performance of Ben Jonson's The Masque of Augurs designed by the building's architect, Inigo Jones.
- 1623-1627 - Queen's Chapel at St James's Palace in London, designed by Inigo Jones, is built.
- c. 1625/26 - Coymans house, Keizersgracht, Amsterdam, designed by Jacob van Campen.
- 1628 - George Heriot's Hospital in Edinburgh, Scotland.