1803 in rail transport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Years in rail transport|
This article lists events related to rail transport that occurred in 1803.
- June 10 - Anson P. Morrill, president of Maine Central Railroad 1864-1866 and 1873-1875 (d. 1887).
- November 9 - Henry Farnam, president of the Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad 1854–1863 (d. 1883).
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Price, M.R.C. (1992). The Llanelly & Mynydd Mawr Railway. Oxford: Oakwood Press. ISBN 0-85361-423-7.
- Bayliss, Derek A. (1985). Retracing the first Public Railway (2nd ed.). Living History.
- "Morrill, Anson Peaslee (1803-1887)". Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Archived from the original on 27 December 2005. Retrieved 2005-12-29.
- Marshall, John (2003). Biographical Dictionary of Railway Engineers (2nd ed.). Oxford: Railway and Canal Historical Society. ISBN 0-901461-22-9.