1945 Palestine Premier League
|Champions||Islamic Club Sport Jaffa|
The 1945 Palestine Premier League was the first edition of the first tier in the Arab Palestinian football league system (organised by the APSF). The league champions and winners of the trophy, named Arab Bank Shield, was Islamic Sport Club Jaffa.
|Home Team||Score||Away Team|
|Orthodox Club Jerusalem||1–0||Dajani Sports Club|
|Islamic Sport Club Jaffa||3–2||Shabab al-Arab Haifa|
3 June 1945
|Orthodox Club Jerusalem||0–2||Islamic Sport Club Jaffa|
- "Palestine - List of Champions and Cup Winners". Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- Issam Khalidi:Rebirth of the Arab Palestine Sports Federation (Summer 2006). "Body and Ideology: Early Athletics in Palestine (1900 - 1948)". Jerusalem Quarterly (27). Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- Islamic S.C. Win Arab Bank Shield The Palestine Post, 6 June 1945, Historical Jewish Press
- Sorek, Tamir (2003). "Palestinian nationalism has left the field: a shortened history of Arab soccer in Israel" (PDF). International Journal of Middle East Studies. 35 (03): 423. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- Arab Cup Final Is Islamic V Orthodox The Palestine Post, 30 May 1945, Historical Jewish Press (Hebrew)