1980 in Namibia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1 July: Cornelius Cloete, a member of the Democratic Turnhalle Alliance (DTA), becomes the first leader of the newly founded Namaland.
- 5 December: Thimoteus Tjamuaha replaces Kuaima Riruako as the leader of Hereroland.
- October: Rev. Cornelius Ndjoba resigns as leader of the DTA.
- 11 March: Beata Naigambo
- 22 March: Sherwin Vries
- 13 July: Jeremiah Baisako
- 6 August: Paulus Ambunda
- 9 August: Jurie van Tonder
- 10 August: Riaan Walters
- 13 August: Hilaria Johannes
- 8 October: Günther von Hundelshausen
- 1980 in Namibia klausdierks.com
|This Namibian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This year in Africa article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|