1986 Grand Prix German Open
|1986 Grand Prix German Open|
|Date||15 – 21 September|
|Surface||Clay / Outdoor|
|Location||Hamburg, West Germany|
|Henri Leconte |
|Emilio Sánchez / Sergio Casal |
The 1986 German Open (also known as the 1986 Ebel German Open) was a men's tennis tournament of the 1986 Nabisco Grand Prix and played on outdoor red clay courts. It was the 77th edition of the event. It took place at the Am Rothenbaum in Hamburg, West Germany, from 15 September through 21 September 1986. Henri Leconte won the singles title. Fourth-seeded Henri Leconte won the singles title.
- "1986 Hamburg Men's Singles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "1986 Hamburg Men's Doubles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- John Barrett, ed. (1987). The International Tennis Federation : World of Tennis 1987. London: Willow Books. pp. 138–139. ISBN 9780002182522.
- Official website (German)
- Official website
- Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) tournament profile
- International Federation (ITF) tournament editions details
|This tennis competitions on the ATP Tour article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|