|Launched||19 July 2013|
|Slogan||Your Nation, Your Station|
|Headquarters||Johannesburg, South Africa|
1st TV is a independent television station based in South Africa broadcasting to Zimbabwe on free-to-air satellite and on the Internet. The station was launched in the run-up to the 2013 Zimbabwean general election.
- "BBC News - Zimbabwe to protest to South Africa over 'pirate' 1st TV". Bbc.co.uk. 2013-07-19. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- "Where to find Zimbabwe 1st TV on the Internet". Retrieved 20 July 2013.
- "Zimbabwe media landscape to open up?". BBC. 2013-07-17.
- Shaw, Angus (2013-07-19). "Zimbabwe's first independent TV station goes on air, president's party vows to 'cripple' it". Associated Press. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- "1st TV to the Rescue after Zim loses SABC Signal". Mail and Guardian.
- "In Zimbabwe, 1st TV Is Fighting To Broadcast Independent News Just In Time For Election". International Business Time.
- "Zimbabwe's largest daily newspaper". The Herald. Retrieved 2014-01-09.