Thai political crisis
(Redirected from 2008–10 Thai political crisis)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thai political crisis may refer to:
- 2005–06 Thai political crisis, a series of events that led to a military coup and the removal of Thaksin Shinawatra from power
- 2008 Thai political crisis, protests against the government of Samak Sundaravej by the People's Alliance for Democracy
- 2009 Thai political unrest, protests against the government of Abhisit Vejjajiva
- 2010 Thai political protests, protests against the government of Abhisit Vejjajiva
- 2013–2014 Thai political crisis, protests against the government of Yingluck Shinawatra by the PDRC
- History of Thailand since 2001, an overview of the entire period
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thai political crisis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.