24 Hours to Live
|24 Hours to Live|
|Directed by||Brian Smrz|
|Music by||Tyler Bates|
|Edited by||Elliot Greenberg|
|Distributed by||Saban Films|
|Box office||$5.8 million|
24 Hours to Live is a 2017 South African-American science fiction action thriller film directed by Brian Smrz. It follows a career assassin (Ethan Hawke) who is brought back to life for 24 hours to seek revenge and redemption. The film premiered at the Austin Film Festival on October 26, 2017, and was released on VOD and in select theaters on December 1, 2017.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Ethan Hawke as Travis Conrad
- Xu Qing as Lin
- Liam Cunningham as Wetzler
- Rutger Hauer as Frank
- Paul Anderson as Jim Morrow
Saban Films released the film on VOD and in select theaters on December 1, 2017.
24 Hours to Live has earned $5.8 million in worldwide theatrical box office, and sales of its DVD/Blu-ray releases have earned $1.7 million.
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 50% based on 20 reviews, and an average rating of 4.9/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 37 out of 100, based on 6 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".
- "24 Hours to Live". The Numbers. Nash Information Services, LLC. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- "24 Hours to Live". Box Office Mojo. Amazon. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- McNary, Dave (May 20, 2016). "Common, Xu Qing Join Ethan Hawke's '24 Hours to Live'". Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved October 17, 2017.
- "2017 Austin Film Festival and Conference Schedule". 24 Annual Austin Film Festival. Sched. Retrieved October 23, 2017.
- Billington, Alex (October 17, 2017). "Ethan Hawke in First Trailer for Action-Packed Film '24 Hours to Live'". First Showing. Retrieved July 27, 2017.
- "24 Hours to Live (2017)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- "24 Hours to Live Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
|This article about a 2010s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|