From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 28th Division (disambiguation))
In military terms, 28th Division or 28th Infantry Division may refer to:
- 28th Division (German Empire)
- 28th Reserve Division (German Empire)
- 28th Jäger Division (Wehrmacht)
- 28th Infantry Division Aosta, Kingdom of Italy
- 28th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- 28th Infantry Division (Poland)
- 28th Division (United Kingdom)
- 28th Infantry Division (United States)
- 28th Air Division, United States Air Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.