350th Reconnaissance Aviation Squadron
|350th Reconnaissance Aviation Squadron
350. izviđačka avijacijska eskadrila
|Active||1961 – 1990|
|Branch||Yugoslav Air Force|
|Part of||701st Aviation Brigade|
|Garrison/HQ||Tuzla Air Base|
The 350th Reconnaissance Aviation Squadron (Serbo-Croatian: 350. izviđačka avijacijska eskadrila / 350. извиђачка авијацијска ескадрила) was an aviation squadron of Yugoslav Air Force established in April 1961 at Tuzla military air base.
Squadron was formed as part of 103rd Reconnaissance Aviation Regiment equipped with US-made Lockheed RT/IT-33A Shooting Star jet-trainer aircraft equipped for aerial reconnaissance. In 1974 Shooting Stars were replaced with new domestic-made Soko Jastreb light-attack jet aircraft in IJ-21 reconnaissance version. In 1988 several Orao INJ-22 reconnaissance aircraft were introduced.
It was disbanded in 1990 with 701st Air Base.
- 103rd Reconnaissance Aviation Regiment (1961-1966)
- 98th Aviation Brigade (1966-1978)
- 1st Aviation Corps (1978-1982)
- 98th Aviation Brigade (1982-1985)
- 1st Corps of Air Force and Air Defense (1986-1988)
- 701st Aviation Brigade (1988-1990)
- Tuzla Air Base (1961-1990)
- Lockheed RT/IT-33A Shooting Star (1961–1974)
- Soko IJ-21 Jastreb (1974–1990)
- Soko INJ-22 Orao (1988–1990)
- Dimitrijević, Bojan. Jugoslovensko Ratno Vazduhoplovstvo 1942-1992. Beograd, 2006, p. 369.
- Dimitrijević, Bojan. Jugoslovensko Ratno Vazduhoplovstvo 1942-1992. Beograd, 2006, p. 370.